Also referred to as "sand separators". Sand traps act to remove sand and particulates left over after drilling or hydro-fracking.
Sand traps may be used to remove persistent reservoir sand that would otherwise damage valuable equipment.
There are two types of traps, gravity or centrifugal.
More about sand traps:
- Gravity sand traps have a notably long life and lower cost. They provide good separation across a wide range of flow regimes and operating pressures.
- A gravity sand separator has no moving parts and can last years with proper inspection and maintenance.
- Gravity sand separators work well in dry flow and moist conditions as well as when there is water slugs and very wet flowback conditions.
- 2 Phase Separators
- 3 Phase Separators
- Test Separators
- Production Units
- Blowcase Separation Units
- Fuel-gas Skids
- Production Manifolds
- Skid Mounted Production Piping
- Pig Launchers & Receivers
- BTex Units
- Vapor Recovery Towers
- JT Units
- Sulfa Treat Towers
- Enclosed Units